Tuesday 7 April 2009

I was out in the bay bay bay, they all go dum dum dum

A friend once said I would make a fine drugs courier with my innocent looks, but since they stopped me at customs I have scratched that possibility of my career options list. A genuine surprised face doesn't prevent from be under suspicion when you manage to give four different answers to the same question. After a while the man realised there was a greater chance of stupidity than criminality and I could finally leave the airport.
I reunited with my brother, but there wasn't much time to observe his environment as we immediately hit the road. I tried to keep my eyes wide open and absorb everything, but once we were past the first few kilometers of the currogated iron township houses I drowsed off. When I woke up we had arrived in Mosselbaai where we spend the night at Gail's house. We drank rooibos tea on her terrace and watched Mosselbaai from the top of the hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment