Monday 6 April 2009

Steve's memo

I was doubting whether I would continue on the Road to Calgary. I wouldn't abandon the path, but perhaps I shouldn't leave notes lying around. After all it was never my intention to be the fool writing on a white wall. But the next stop is South-Africa, and it might be too good not to share.


Steve send me a memo before I left : "Darling, you're almost leaving . Sadness. Here are a couple of things you shouldn't forget:
- thoughts of me
- two cheap wedding rings if you quickly want to get married
- enough place on the aeroplane if you want to bring your new man along
- a picture of Marijke and Isabelle so you wouldn't forget you're actually gay
- love for everyone"

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you and those you love a HaAppy Easter Gisele, may the road rise with you on your travels.

    ReplyDelete